Regular LAFCo Meeting
►Open a document by clicking on a link in the Agenda. You can also click on a file name at the bottom of the page.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Approval of Action Minutes: September 20, 2017
- LAFCo File 17-13—Proposed Water Extension by the City of Redwood City to Proposed Single-family Home at 656 Park Road (APN 057-172-160) (Unincorporated San Mateo County) Pursuant to Government Code Section 56133 (less than one acre)
- LAFCo File 17-15—Proposed annexation of 67 Hillbrook Drive, Portola Valley (APN 079-073-120) to West Bay Sanitary District (less than one acre)
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- LAFCo File 17-09—Proposed Annexation of 2111-2121 Sand Hill Road (APNs 074-450-030, -040, -050) to the City of Menlo Park (13.64 acres) CONTINUANCE REQUIRED
- LAFCo File 17-16—Proposed Activation of the Service of Operating a 124-unit Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility at 1600 Trousdale Drive, Burlingame, by the Peninsula Health Care District as Authorized by Health Care District Enabling Legislation and Pursuant to Government Code Section 56824.12
- Applications Received and Not Certified as Complete and Ready for Hearing INFORMATION ONLY
LAFCo File 17-18—Proposed Annexation of 30 Holden Court, Portola Valley (APN 079-092-150) to West Bay Sanitary District (1.27 acres)
- Appointment of Chair and Vice Chair for 2018
- Appointment of Budget Committee and Legislative/Policy Committee for 2018
- Legislative Report
- League of California Cities Article: “It’s Time to Restore Opportunities for City Incorporation: The Roots of American Democracy,” Western City, November 2017 INFORMATION ONLY
- California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO) Correspondence
- Letter from Special District Risk Management Authority Regarding President’s Special Acknowledgement Award
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.
Agendas and meeting materials are available at www.sanmateolafco.org