Regular LAFCo Meeting
►Open a document by clicking on a link in the Agenda. You can also click on a file name at the bottom of the page.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Legislative Report—INFORMATION ONLY
- Review and Consideration of Adoption of CALAFCO Legislative Policies as Local Policies
- Review and Consideration of Adoption of Policy Language Regarding Water Resiliency and Climate Change
- Consideration of Legislative and Policy Committee Recommendation on Possible Measures and Policy to Encourage Annexation of Unincorporated Islands
- Consideration of Scheduling a Strategic Planning Session in Conjunction with Preparation of the 2018-19 Commission Budget
- California Special Districts Association (CSDA) Announces Affiliation with its San Mateo County Chapter
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.
Agendas and meeting materials are available at www.sanmateolafco.org