Regular LAFCo Meeting
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Approval of Action Minutes: March 21, 2018
- LAFCo File 18‐02—Proposed Water Extension by the City of Redwood City to a Proposed Single Family Home at 607 Handley Trail Pursuant to Government Code Section 56133
- LAFCo File 18‐03—Proposed Annexation of 155 Lake Road (Unincorporated Los Trancos Woods) to the West Bay Sanitary District, (less than one acre)
- LAFCo File 18‐04—Proposed Annexation of 167 Lake Road (Unincorporated Los Woods) to the West Bay Sanitary District (less than one acre)
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Public Hearing: Consideration of Adoption of Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2018‐19
- Legislative Report - Possible Action (See Addendum)
- California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO)
- Report on Attendance at the Staff Workshop
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability‐related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363‐4224, fax (650) 363‐4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.