Regular LAFCo Meeting
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Approval of Action Minutes: December 19, 2018
- LAFCo File 18-11 - Proposed Annexation of 35 Sioux Way, Portola Valley (APN 077- 310-110) to West Bay Sanitary District
- LAFCo File 18-12 - Proposed Annexation of 305 Golden Oak Drive, Portola Valley (APN 079-102-030) to West Bay Sanitary District
- LAFCo File 18-08 - Proposed Annexation of 41 Sargent Lane Woodside (APN 073-141-090) to West Bay Sanitary District
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Applications Received and Not Certified as Complete and Ready for Hearing INFORMATION ONLY
- LAFCo File 18-13–Proposed Annexation of APN 080-072-210 (Vacant parcel on El Nido Road, Los Trancos) to West Bay Sanitary District (0.21 acres)
- California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO) Correspondence
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.