Regular LAFCo Meeting
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Update from the Sequoia and Peninsula Health Care Districts
- LAFCo File 19-01 – Proposed Emergency Outside Service Extension for Sewer by the City of San Carlos to an Existing Single-family Home at 252 Club Drive (APN 049-050-050), unincorporated San Mateo County
- Consideration of Adoption of Proposed Work Program and LAFCo Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-20
- Consideration of Adoption of Revised LAFCo Schedule of Processing Fees
- Consideration of Adoption of Updates to Policy for Extension of Service Outside Jurisdictional Boundaries
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Legislative Report
- Consideration of letters of support for AB 213 (Reyes) and AB 1253 (Rivas)
- California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO) Correspondence
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.